These elements differentiate us from our competitors:
- Limited number of cars
- Open pit lane all day, no down time due to in/out groups
- Exclusive, fast cars only
- Drive for two consecutive days
- Once announced we make the event happen and will not cancel on you last minute due to low turn out
- Advanced safety concept on every event
- Professional support for your car (pro mechanics) and you as a driver (pro coaches)
- Europe’s best race tracks
Safety is paramount at kr-motorsports, no compromises! For each and every event we consult local Race Control and book a comprehensive safety package regardless of the number of participants, i.e, we typically have:
- Ambulance with medical staff
- Race Control with video surveillance
- Full staffing with course marshals (please pay attention to the flag signals)
- Safety car
- Tow truck
Upon your request we can also organize the following for you:
- Transport your race car to/from the track
- Personal 1:1 coaching by one of our professional instructors. Try it out, it is an eye opener.
- Rent a race car for a particular track day through one of our partner GT race teams
- Help you with questions around buying/selling a race car
Code of conduct on the track
- We are ambitious gentlemen drivers but not unguided missiles.
- We adjust our speed to our skill level and leave a margin for error.
- We frequently look into the rear view mirror and make way for faster cars.
- We ideally use the indicator to signal where to overtake (left indicator = we keep left, right indicator = we keep right)
- We pass other cars at appropriate sections of the track and refrain from squeezing in just before turns.
- We drive carefully in the pit lane, no faster than 60km/h
- We observe the flag signals of the course marshals
Registration All Events